The Brain, heart, kidneys, liver and lungs are the essential organs of human body. Those are helping us to survival.
- The Brain: The brain controls the human body receiving and sending signals to other organs. The brain cause or our memory, thoughts, feelings and general perception of the world.
- The Heart: Our heart is pumping blood throughout our body
- The Kidneys: The kidneys remove waste and extra fluid from our blood.
- The Liver: The liver detoxifying of harmful chemicals, drugs and filtering blood.
- The Lungs: The lungs is removing oxygen from the air and transferring it to our blood.